Arkives
Welcome to Arkives! Please log in and join in on the fun!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Arkives!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome to Arkives! on 08.05.09 17:59

Sol Skylinden

Admin
First off, welcome to Arkives! A sort of forum one can kick back, relax, and be apart of. Like artwork? This is a place for you! We have a Gallery which you can share your images and photos with us. We also support a very well structured role playing system here that you can participate in.

If you got any questions, refer to our FAQs section and browse around for a subject that matches your own question. If you can't find what you're looking for, try the search function or create a topic and share with us your question or concern.

New users, I wish to welcome you to Arkives. If you wish to meet with some of our regulars or simply want to make known your presence, introduce yourself here. The Introduction Thread is a great start and will help you in getting to know some of us here at Arkives.

In addition, all users unfamiliar with Arkive's basic rules should at least once over the Bulletin Formality Agreement. All users should know that upon submitting a topic, you will be agreeing to our policy.

Okay! Hope that notification didn't sour any moods! Enjoy the forums, folks! Wanna contact me personally with a concern? PM me and I'll try to help out!

http://arkives.forumotion.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum